Tax Problem Resolution

Do you have unfiled tax returns hanging over your head? I am here to help!

Owe the IRS or any states back taxes? Talk to me and let's work together to solve this!

When you owe money to the IRS or the state, your wages may end up being garnished. Sometimes, there are ways to end this garnishment and restore your paycheck back to its full amount.

Owe the IRS money? Surprised by a large tax bill? It may be possible to establish a payment plan with the IRS!

Worried that your previous tax preparer might have mis-filed your return, or filed a tax return that was different from the version he/she gave you?

Questions? Easy contact form:

Your Name (required):
Your Email (required):
Your Phone number:
Message (1000 character max):
Human Test, please answer.
Ducks love to swim in: